The National Confectioners Association is now accepting speaker proposals for its 2018 Sweets & Snacks Expo. Set to occur from May 22-21, 2018, at the McCormick Place in Chicago, the Sweets & Snacks Expo will feature more than 18,000 registrants and more than 800 exhibitors.
Potential speakers may pick from the following list of topics:
- E-commerce sales and shopper behavior
- C.P.G. packaging, specifically new technologies
- Multi-cultural snacking behavior
- Innovative merchandising solutions
- The secrets of success with Lidl, Aldi and other emerging retailers
- Social marketing trends: What’s after the obvious?
- Seasonal collaboration best practices
- Channel perspective: Winners and losers
- Balancing the wants and needs of the shopper at checkout
- Private label facts and myths
- Other topics relevant to confections, snacks, snacking and specialty products sales
Selected speakers will be given complimentary admission to the Sweets and Snacks Expo along with other benefits. A select number of speakers may also be offered the opportunity to conduct a more comprehensive review of the material following the expo in a webinar during the summer of 2018.
Proposals are due by Sept 15. To submit a proposal, visit www.sweetsandsnacks.com/call-for-speakers.