The trade fair for bakery, confectionery and snacks iba 2015 will take place in Munich, Germany, September 12-17.
Operating consultancies for craft businesses are also popular and know-how and expert tips that can be implemented into business will be available, according to the organizers.
On the iba forum, live demonstrations by experts and celebrities alternate with interesting lectures, a lot of which you will certainly be able to put into practice.
iba 2015 will provide a comprehensive overview of all the innovations the market has to offer. This is where you will meet the most successful companies from the bakery, confectionery and snack food trade, from artisan bakeries to wholesale bakeries to industrial solutions. But restaurateurs, café owners, food retailers, hotel managers and caterers will find an almost limitless and diverse range of products at iba:
- Baking and pastry-making equipment
- Baking and pastry-making supplies
- Baking agents, raw materials and ingredients
- Ovens and accessories
- Energy, ventilation and air-conditioning technology
- Gastronomy and catering
- Par-baked and fully-baked products
- Information technology
- Coffee and coffee machines
- Refrigeration and fermentation technology
- Laboratory and measuring instruments
- Fittings & furnishings for shops, cafés and patisseries
- Pasta, pizza and tortilla production
- Process optimization
- Cleaning and hygiene
- Snacks and snack food production
- Ice cream and ice-cream production
- Packaging solutions
- Supplier industry
You can consult the list of exhibitors on iba online catalogue.
Source: World Bakers